- Touchstone assumes no liability for personal property brought on the premises.
- You will have adequate (but limited) space for personal items
- Your personal items MUST fit in spaces designated for your use (personal lockers size 12x12)
- Items that do NOT fit in designated spaces will not be allowed
- Items brought to the facility are subject to inspection and will be placed through the New Admission Protocol procedure. Any contraband items will be confiscated.
What To Bring
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, shaving products, etc.)
- Towels and washcloths
- AA/NA literature
- Current prescribed and/or non-alcohol-based over the counter medications
- Small radio
- Small personal items (photos, books, to make you feel at home)
- Clothing appropriate to the season (limited space-recommended five outfits, 5 undergarments, and 5 sets of nighttime wear).
- ONE bicycle (if you have one)
Do NOT Bring
- Alcohol-based toiletries—mouthwash, etc. (those items will be confiscated)
- Any Nicotine products will be disposed of as we are a smoke and vape-free facility.
- Laptop computer or any device that can hook up to the internet.
- Cell phones are locked up and only accessible when earned
- Component stereo equipment
If needed, Touchstone will provide:
- Bed pillow
- Bed linens
- Laundry supplies
Note: Any personal property left at the time of discharge will be held for 14 days. During that time, attempts will be made to contact you or your emergency contact to retrieve those items. If not retrieved, these items will be disposed of.
Clinical service hours vary between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Clients have one individual session weekly with their assigned therapist. Groups run approximately 42 hours per week, with much of the day focused on learning mindfulness, coping skills, substance education, living skills, and interactions with peers.